Having been told that I’m not allowed (umph) to go tuckpoint walls today — something about my being exhausted, HE says — I’m writing a short story that will be up mid afternoon (my afternoon) here. I was going to call it The Flight To Sea York, but it wants to be called The Bombs Bursting In Air. After which I shall watch the holy musical and the flawed but inspiring The Patriot.
So, this is just to tell you to check back later.
Until then, go and enjoy yourselves with your families and remember that America is not land nor people: America is an idea of government by the people for the people. It is an idea of equality under the law. It is an idea that the individual has certain inherent rights that nothing and no one has the ability/power to remove.
You can destroy lands. You can send a people into exile. Ideas are harder to kill. And America will live on as long as it lives in our hearts.
And as always, thank you for letting me join you, revolutionaries and madmen that you are, all of you sons and daughters of liberty.
Latest Book release
First Indie Original Book!
First Book in Earth Revolution Series
The First Book In The Darkship Serie & Prometheus Award Winner
- Gaming, Inclusivity and Condemning History – by Amanda S.@Green accordingtohoyt.com/2018/03/24/gam… https://t.co/xE322VFInL 58 minutes ago
- Clean Your Room accordingtohoyt.com/2018/03/23/cle… https://t.co/cIr84OYqa6 22 hours ago
- It’s Not All Rooted in Slavery Black Rednecks and White Liberals Pt. 4 By Amanda S.@Green accordingtohoyt.com/2018/03/22/its… https://t.co/GtZbsHUHl0 1 day ago
- Opening Prison Doors accordingtohoyt.com/2018/03/21/ope… https://t.co/piwl7U1BOC 2 days ago
- Belonging — The Great Divorce a Blast from the Past From September 2015 accordingtohoyt.com/2018/03/20/bel… 3 days ago